May 2021 Acquisitions

Once I get past the cocoa of the base, I'm mostly picking up sweet tobacco and vanilla from the tub.
Maybe that's it, as a kid I was eating vanilla and chocolate cake whilst chewing tobacco ha ha. To be fair it's probably a mix of it of it all and my uncultured nose can't separate them out!
I don't have a great nose for scents....especially strong ones. To me both Harverford and Spirits are spicy vanilla
I'm happy with Spicy Vanilla and I'll just take it as it comes!

What are the glue bumps like with them?
I have numerous Yaqi Brushes and most of them are good to excellent....but I sometimes wonder ....is a defective Yaqi one which does NOT have a large glue bump
Exactly this, seems to extend fairly high but having not owned one before perhaps the norm

Aye spot on, at first when I opened I thought it was scuffed, quick dust off and it was fine. They must have strict QC or my standards aren't that high!

I wasn’t expecting this I was recently gifted it to cheer me up a little after losing my four legged friend. I had been wanting one of these sets for quite some time

When it appeared I was quite shocked and on opening found a couple of things weren’t quite right so I rang Czech and Speake to have a chat..when eyeing up the set in the past it was described as coming with a silvertip badger brush but the brush sent was a synthetic and also the soap included in the dish was the Oxford and Cambridge scent, so after a little chat Czech and speake were more than happy to put this right and sent out a number 88 soap in the old formula I might add which I was rather pleased about and also a silvertip badger brush..I was told to keep the synthetic and the Oxford and Cambridge soap.

Extremely happy with my new set and blown away by the top customer service..just need to get the EDP and aftershave now !
072F67A6-B237-4064-AF97-77C06DB43E10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom