May 2021 Acquisitions

I wasn’t expecting this I was recently gifted it to cheer me up a little after losing my four legged friend. I had been wanting one of these sets for quite some time

When it appeared I was quite shocked and on opening found a couple of things weren’t quite right so I rang Czech and Speake to have a chat..when eyeing up the set in the past it was described as coming with a silvertip badger brush but the brush sent was a synthetic and also the soap included in the dish was the Oxford and Cambridge scent, so after a little chat Czech and speake were more than happy to put this right and sent out a number 88 soap in the old formula I might add which I was rather pleased about and also a silvertip badger brush..I was told to keep the synthetic and the Oxford and Cambridge soap.

Extremely happy with my new set and blown away by the top customer service..just need to get the EDP and aftershave now !
072F67A6-B237-4064-AF97-77C06DB43E10.jpeg

Thanks to @churchilllafemme's tip I now have a 40 shaves worth supply of AdP:

adp10.jpg

Well I am one happy man, courtesy of Tony Miller:
20210512_135858.jpg
Even got some free reading material, can't complain at all!

20210512_135952.jpg
Haven't taken a razor to it yet but can feel straight out of the box it is high quality (I'll inspect in full when the excitement has worn off), and luckily solidly built for a clumsy fella like me!

Double bonus, no import due!

Have a good one all

Marc

Well I am one happy man, courtesy of Tony Miller:
View attachment 69751
Even got some free reading material, can't complain at all!

View attachment 69752
Haven't taken a razor to it yet but can feel straight out of the box it is high quality (I'll inspect in full when the excitement has worn off), and luckily solidly built for a clumsy fella like me!

Double bonus, no import due!

Have a good one all

Marc
Beautiful

Top Bottom