May 2021 Acquisitions

To me it smells like Stirling Haverford
It's weird, it doesn't remind me of another shaving product, it's something from when I was young (which is of no help whatsoever). It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me to be fair, I'm useless with those sort of things. I asked the Mrs and she looked at me like I was nuts, she just said she could smell vanilla and few other bits and pieces.

It's weird, it doesn't remind me of another shaving product, it's something from when I was young (which is of no help whatsoever). It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me to be fair, I'm useless with those sort of things. I asked the Mrs and she looked at me like I was nuts, she just said she could smell vanilla and few other bits and pieces.
I don't have a great nose for scents....especially strong ones. To me both Harverford and Spirits are spicy vanilla

Once I get past the cocoa of the base, I'm mostly picking up sweet tobacco and vanilla from the tub.
Maybe that's it, as a kid I was eating vanilla and chocolate cake whilst chewing tobacco ha ha. To be fair it's probably a mix of it of it all and my uncultured nose can't separate them out!
I don't have a great nose for scents....especially strong ones. To me both Harverford and Spirits are spicy vanilla
I'm happy with Spicy Vanilla and I'll just take it as it comes!

What are the glue bumps like with them?
I have numerous Yaqi Brushes and most of them are good to excellent....but I sometimes wonder ....is a defective Yaqi one which does NOT have a large glue bump
Exactly this, seems to extend fairly high but having not owned one before perhaps the norm

Aye spot on, at first when I opened I thought it was scuffed, quick dust off and it was fine. They must have strict QC or my standards aren't that high!

Top Bottom