Master Soap Creation

Crossan

Supporter
Supporter
I've seen these pop up every now and again in SOTDs but couldn't seem to find any reviews (may have missed them), and with Shaving Time starting to stock them it's piqued my interest.

Are they worth a shot from a performance perspective?

They seem to do smell-a-likes, some of which I wouldn't mind giving a bash, Night on the Town, Black Tie, Pole Position etc etc, do they smell anything like them?

Just wanted some opinions before taking the plunge.

Cheers

Marc

Never tried the Yaqi soaps before, so it'd be a new one. I was just trying to figure with their price point seemingly to be set at Stirling/P&B type brackets (both of which I like) then how they stacked up performance wise, but it sounds promising.

Scent, as ever, is always a painful experiment, at least to my bank account. I'll have to keep digging.

I believe @LeeMaz has a few MSC soaps & splashes. Never used one myself apart from the Yaqis I bought from the Emporium.
Performance wise absolutely no complaints and scents are growing on me the more I use them.

I’ve tried their Yaqi and in house soaps and rate them highly. The base lathers easily and arguably creamer, (slightly) than Stirling. The yaqi scents are lighter slightly than the in house ones but both are lovely and very well priced.
I’ve been looking for a JPG Le male homage for as long as I’ve been wet shaving and the night on the town soap is as close as I can find and spot on! I ordered direct from South Africa and it was slightly cheaper at the time but that was before shaving time stocked them.
I rate them bearing in mind the price, not A&E or PAA slick but not far off and much cheaper.

The owner has said when I was ordering, if you order direct with him he can offer discounts the more you order. I’ll try and find out from my emails or past posts what the deal was.

Thank you for that guys, looks like they might be worth a punt.

But bloody hell I clearly must have had Friday brain, for whatever reason I didn't take in that they were an SA brand. Fingers crossed I'll be heading there in a couple of weeks, though not guaranteed, but looks like a direct order might be a good shout, especially if the current exchange rate holds.

Is the website 'yaqisouthafrica' to order direct? Just checking as it didn't look to be the most polished of sites and didn't want to be taken in by something dodgy.

Thank you for that guys, looks like they might be worth a punt.

But bloody hell I clearly must have had Friday brain, for whatever reason I didn't take in that they were an SA brand. Fingers crossed I'll be heading there in a couple of weeks, though not guaranteed, but looks like a direct order might be a good shout, especially if the current exchange rate holds.

Is the website 'yaqisouthafrica' to order direct? Just checking as it didn't look to be the most polished of sites and didn't want to be taken in by something dodgy.
Yes that’s the site I used.

Back
Top Bottom