Martin de Candre is it all that

It is a lovely soap and the scent of the rose is amazing. It lasts a long time. The only drawback is I can’t use it with straight razors as I can’t get it slick enough... Other soaps perform better in this department. When using DE, it is fantastic. Might be worth getting a sample as mentioned by the lads.

It is a lovely soap and the scent of the rose is amazing. It lasts a long time. The only drawback is I can’t use it with straight razors as I can’t get it slick enough... Other soaps perform better in this department. When using DE, it is fantastic. Might be worth getting a sample as mentioned by the lads.
You have far more experience with straights than me but I found this too Sam every time I work the water in to the lather it dried out too quickly no matter how much water I add so I tried adding water but not working it in to the lather much leaving it slightly bubbly and it seemed to work a treat, might be worth a shot I will add though we have very soft water maybe that makes difference...the rose is my favourite too

Back
Top Bottom