marseilles bar fight

Well that's what it looked like. Had a darned good meal around 6pm and then conked out in the armchair. Awoke an hour later feeling a bit muzzy and - running hand over bewhiskered phizzog - decided a shave was in order.

Bad mistake, especially as I thought in my addled state that it might be a good idea to give the Iwasaki a run. Oops. REAAAAALLLY bad mistake!

Well I wasn't bleeding too badly when I decided discretion was the better part of valour and grabbed the next thing to hand. This was my Gold Dollar that I had recently given a severe workout on the hone battery. Eek. More blood and mayhem, shaky sleep-ridden mitts to blame.

Looking vaguely like something out of 'Hellraiser' and getting woozy from blood loss I finally did the right thing, grabbed my 170-year old Tally-Ho Fenney and subdued the rest of the stubble, snicker-snack, vorpal blade etc etc.

Then I had a beer (well maybe two (or three)) to replace the lost fluids.

So take hearts newbs, even the old stagers carve themselves up now and again! :s

Kamisoris can be rough/unforgiving and I´m sorry for your loss (of blood)! But we really need pictures of your Tally Ho! :D :icon_lol:

Canuck said:
That's one of life's reliable facts... shave while pissed and there will be blood.

Ah but that was the awful truth - I wasn't! (Later maybe but definitely not before!) - just groggy from sleeping in the armchair!

And BTW the reverse applies - shave will peeing and there WILL be blood!

Back
Top Bottom