March 2021 Acquisitions

peregrino.jpg

Just took delivery of a couple of PAA goodies, courtesy of AgentShave. A new cube, which along with Proraso Green when I want menthol, are the only two preshave items I need. I also bought a Peregrino brush, partially because I like the design and also because it's had excellent reviews from some trusted reviewers. Very pleased to start the week and month with these! :)

View attachment 65645

Just took delivery of a couple of PAA goodies, courtesy of AgentShave. A new cube, which along with Proraso Green when I want menthol, are the only two preshave items I need. I also bought a Peregrino brush, partially because I like the design and also because it's had excellent reviews from some trusted reviewers. Very pleased to start the week and month with these! :)
It's a great brush - I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

My NOS Puma 76 Solinen Full Arrived from the Good Auld US of A Today..It Looks as if it was Made Just this Morning..Its Mint with the Factory Grease..Pic Does Not Do it Justice..Any Blemish on the Blade is Just the Bad Light..Gobsmacked at the Nick of it..A Rare Bird for Sure..These are Special Shavers..Silver Steel Job..Gobsmacked to Hell n Back..Great Price an All..
:D

Now to Get Her on the Hones..Tickle her Nancy as We Say in Jock Land..
:happy102:

Billy..
:chores016:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom