March 2017 Acquisitions

I wish I had your restraint.
It's actually really easy: I only buy soaps, that in my books are PERFECT performers AND I have to love the scent. With these I was very fortunate, because I was one of the testers and have tried 3 out of the 4 scents as balms and after shaves...

Now I have 4 soap brands in my rotation...

I wonder what the alfredus choice is like (top right tub).
What can I say...

I Got My Escher Thuri Stone Today in the Post..A Gent PM Me & Informed Me that I Indeed have an Escher in My Hands..He Has a Few of these & it has the Hallmarks of a Yellow/Green Escher..I Also Got this Lovely Piccadilly Solingen 5/8th Silver Steel SR that is Factory Fresh & Never Been Honed..I Lapped the Stone from 320 Grit through to 1000 Grit with Wet n Dry..Bugger of a Job..

The Stone is in Good Condition & Took Me around 60 Min at Most..I Also Chamfered the Edges of the Stone..Its a Belter & Very Fine & Smooth..My Next Hone Job on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression through to 12 K then Onto the Escher for a Finisher..Looking Forward to Feeling the Edge Off this Famous Stone..

Billy

I saw a lovely looking Picadilly Solingen SR on a particular, well-known, online auction site the other day. Went for pennies and looked gorgeous! Didn't pull the trigger because I couldn't justify the spend! Good steal on the stone and razor!

Received Cella, Arko and Arko Sensitive from a couple of terribly decent posters, as well as a freshly purchased ATT M2...(cheers mate).
Catching the rattler back home from Brum Grand Central, I passed the Body Shop and remembered the good reviews on here, decided to get some of their Maca Root soap.
£8 or so,...bargain,...got to the desk to pay and the young lady said,"If you'd like to get another, you can have two for one on that",.....Result!