Manbag

Why not a small rucksack? Trying to pull off Manley movement with an over the shoulder number....no thanks. That's the only help I'm giving on this one xxxxxx

That one Sunburyboy93 posted looks good, and the full scale picture lets you get a feel for the size of it too :icon_razz:

One idea I have been toying with is a military Molle pouch, the larger size with a shoulder strap. This is not as big as a man bag and more manly looking. Black one may make you look less 'military' and they are generally made well.

I started with backpacks, then several camera bags (I still use some, mostly Lowe Pros) and ended up with a messenger bag (from Camel Active). However if I don't want to have anything hanging on me I carry my Snugpack (costs around £15 at Heinnies).

^^^ We may have a winnah.

Snugpak response in olive green. can be used as a fanny pack (which it probably never will be) or a small hand held holdall whcih should be big enough to carry my oddments in.

Had a look at M&S on line and found this, and as I had a consession code that was burning a hole in my pocket (and they had no Moleskin pants in my size)

And ordered this, for the grand sum of £15.

Father Ted said:
Had a look at M&S on line and found this, and as I had a consession code that was burning a hole in my pocket (and they had no Moleskin pants in my size)

I still find my mind defaults to the old British meaning of 'pants' in the clothing context. I now have a rather disturbing mental image of you having to stand next to the open fridge to cool down your nethers.!

:blush:

I'd have an MX5, but Mrs Ted insists that I have something with at least 4 seats - I keep telling her she has the MPV so why do we need another car to cart the kids about in?

Re: RE: Manbag

FrenchBlade said:
This is how it starts, next thing you know you'll be yearning for a fabulous Mazda MX5...

M.

And are you missing your smart roadster? (Apologies if I'm misremembering.)

I know I'm missing mine, in the garage waiting for a part for over a week .

Dr Rick said:
And are you missing your smart roadster? (Apologies if I'm misremembering.)

I know I'm missing mine, in the garage waiting for a part for over a week .
Not really sold it almost a year ago, I now own a bike (as in bicycle), saves me buckets of money!
Maybe 2013 I'll get another car

M.