Mama Bears Soaps - Now In Stock UK

Listen to the man

Don't ask, don't get and all that. Precisely what they have done too. Really nice doing business with these guys.

Rev-O said:
Glycerine soaps? Hmm, I need tallow.

I've tried MB but would rather whip up Tabac and stick a Flake in it.

Watch out Ollie........... the valve in your TV is getting too hot............ luddite.

If they didn't have to slaughter a pig for your shave it wasn't worth it?

ha ha me too

Yup. At the very least a badger has to die; do you use a synthetic brush?

Badger all the way Ollie! (Though i have developed a fondness of the MB soap.....doesn't quite make me a veggie - though the wife wouldn't mind methinks :lol:

Horsehair would be the better option for both sides, in that the horses aren't killed, and the enviromental impact of a synthetic is rather harsh, and also almost all shaving brushes used to be horsehair until that anthrax outbreak (see, even dumb horses hate that heaving metal mu-sick!). So, they should really appeal to the historical purists and luddites, as well as socially/enviromentally conscientious types. I plan on trying a couple out in the future.

I wish MB soaps were sold as loose pucks as I would definitely wash with one in the shower. Nice smells, yes, but I need animal fat to build a meringue mountain range of soft white peaks . . . .

Thanks to all those who have purchased the MB soaps with the broken cases. It's amazing how fast they've gone!

We still have the following available:

1 X Roses
2 X Rosemary Mint
1 X Unscented
1 X Bay Rhum
1 X Spellbound Woods
1 X Lilac & Lavander

If you interested in any, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joesmith@badgerandhone.com">joesmith@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e -->. We are letting the soaps go for £8 each with free delivery. The damage is only cosmetic damage to the outer casing and the soaps are still sealed and fresh.

This is a great deal for anyone who has been looking to try a MB soap but has been put off by the price. I think it's fair to say you will never get a MB soap for this price again! Only The Shaving Room forum members have been given the opportunity to buy these soaps

Best Regards,

B&H