Mama Bears Soap Tubs

Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I have now received 5 different tubs of Mama Bears soaps, and each one has a small crack in the side of the tub (white part), has any one else experienced this?

Looks like bad luck as I've bought a few soaps from her and all were fine. Last one I bought was over a year ago so perhaps MB has changed the tub to a different less crack-proof plastic. :?

Professor Blighty said:
Mmm, sounds like it's just me then...typical! :roll:

Actually, it's not.

Badger and Hone recently got a shipment in, and amongst them were some that were damaged during shipping. The outer skin of the tub was damaged, and they sold them off at a discount. I bought one, and have just sold it on, as I can't get on with these soaps.

Ian

IanM said:
Professor Blighty said:
Mmm, sounds like it's just me then...typical! :roll:

Actually, it's not.

Badger and Hone recently got a shipment in, and amongst them were some that were damaged during shipping. The outer skin of the tub was damaged, and they sold them off at a discount. I bought one, and have just sold it on, as I can't get on with these soaps.

Ian

As above my 12 :oops: all have the cracked outer cases on them..i prefer to keep them in the inner one anyway as that means i can fit more in the drawers.. :lol:

The only ones with cracks that I have were bought as 'damaged/seconds' from B&H. Only one of those was seriously cracked, so as the outer shell fell off anyway, I just pitched that part and the rest is copacetic - container-wise.

Back
Top Bottom