Make Hay While the Sun Shines

As reccomended by you guys at TSR, i visited the strop-shop and made a purchase.

Cheers guys for pointing me in the right direction. Really looking forward to it.

Let the Education commence

Kev

Mate, good call, Neil is a good guy and does decent deals for new Straight Shavers. (I bought a restored vintage razor and strop from him too). Give him a budget and he will get back to you with what he has in that range.

Blinding serice too.

AJP said:
Mate, good call, Neil is a good guy and does decent deals for new Straight Shavers. (I bought a restored vintage razor and strop from him too). Give him a budget and he will get back to you with what he has in that range.

Blinding serice too.

Thanks for that! Much appreciated!

Regards,
Neil

i am sorry about the picture situation gents.

The blade i bought was the J A Hellberg from the strop-shop website, i think it is a very good looking blade and was cought by the fact that Neil described it as a fairly easy razor to shave with.

useless.gif

This one? Nice razor, wonder where all these Swedish blades are coming from ... :lol: I'd like that blade a lot I should think, what with it being fairly narrow and having a smile, but you'll need to pay just that little bit more attention to the shaving angle than you would with something wider. Congratulations, nice choice.

Back
Top Bottom