Mühle R41 O/C

At long last.....
After being out of stock for yonks, I received this in the post a few weeks ago. Thought i'd "road test" it prior to commenting.
I'm totally impressed with this razor.
It handles really nicely, and isn't aggressive at all. It's beautifully engineered/crafted.

So far, I've used Derby & Gillette 7's and everything's great :D

Throughly recommend the R41 to anyone.

Read on B & B that someone thought it gave a poor shave, so they made a shim to create a gap. I thought OC's didn't have a gap.

Anyway, the wait was well worth it!!

Was up in Manc last week for work, so popped into the Arndale TK Maxx. Was dissapointed that they had no creams apart from The Real Shaving Co, but already have plenty of that from the £shop!!
But the local Wilkinsons have started to stock W/sword blades again...£1.65 for 5, so that makes up for TK Maxx.

Probably need a different brush next, currently use W/sword.

Thommo

thommo67 said:
But the local Wilkinsons have started to stock W/sword blades again...£1.65 for 5, so that makes up for TK Maxx.

:eek: :shock: You need to locate another place for those... I could post them to you for about £1.20/5 all in... if they're on cards hanging on a rack, you're overpaying because the exact same blades from a pillar pack are no more than 80p/5 (often 55p or 59p) around here.

There is a blade gap on the R41 albeit small, there can be a variety of blade gap's for OC's just depends on the model. Get a blade sampler from Connaught.

Back
Top Bottom