M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

Must have been a headache for you, thanks for taking the time to sort this for us all. 2GK is quite a lot to send by airmail, about £30 I think so do what you think is best or easiest, if you want to go via Airmail and need a couple of quid from people to fund it I am sure we can rustle it up.

Looks like a good healthy haul of products that Mantic will enjoy using. I can imagine him trying to make the terrible decision of "which one first?"

Cheers Antdad, that is your good deed for the year.

I have to admit what I'd be tempted to do is send over a "taster" by airmail and send the rest by sea... then he has no idea that the rest is coming and you have no idea when it's gonna land

I'm a big user of surface mail - me & my mate in Australia have a box that's now been to Stralia and back 12 times in the last 2 years all by surface... sometimes it takes as little as 7 days, others 6 weeks... the not knowing is exciting :lol:

What dull lives we must lead :?

hunnymonster said:
I have to admit what I'd be tempted to do is send over a "taster" by airmail and send the rest by sea... then he has no idea that the rest is coming and you have no idea when it's gonna land

Yeah, if it was from me only I would have done it that way but as it's from us collectively I wanted to guarantee within reason that he'd get the parcels.

There are a couple or three items (less critical & valuable IMO) that didn't make the 2Kg package, they will go by surface mail and I will pad that out with some other items to use up the rest of the budget.

I'll post further details later but it works out as roughly £60 on products and £40 postage.

You can have a refound Mikael. Who are you talking about, me or Mantic?

Thanks for the offer but I'm not taking any more donations, I just do not need any more money or products.

Don´t be such a drag, of course it´s you :lol: No, I was bored and tried to stire things up, but you must be out of shape and replied in a friendly tone :lol:

Right, I'm leaving. Thanks to wannabe admin Mikael, I'm just treated like a fool and nobody takes me seriously. I'm going to go quietly though just in case nobody notices.