M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

I'm in.

The guy could start his own university course teaching the art of shaving. I'm more than happy to pay him a small tuition fee.

I have to say this is a wonderful idea and a superb example of the friendlyness of this wonderful forum.

Count Me in.

The way its going is there going to be enough say for a specially commisioned shaving related item such as a scuttle from the potter on the bay ??

FrenchBlade said:
I can send a monsavon as my contribution to whoever is sending it on to him..

Max

I was hoping you might say that, I have a stick of VDH so that's Europe covered.

Any other suggestions for UK/European budget products?

I will PM all contributors with a reminder + details of payment in a few days when this thing has settled down a bit.

Sheesh. Why doesn't php have an decent address book?

aberimp said:
How do you want us to transfer our £2.50's, antdad?

He has a Nigerian bank account and will send you the details. I know this because I recently lent him £20,000 to help his brother who's being held hostage by Somali pirates. He says I'll have it back by Christmas. :?

Bye Bye suckers...I'm outta here. Wait a minute...a cab to central London will cost me forty quid and two pints for twenty.

Count me in too.

His videos were invaluable when I started DE shaving last December, and still are for tips & technique.

Only just seen this thread count me in...was watching one of the vids last night as my lathering with creams is still hit and miss,watched,took it in and wow... :shave great lather and shave.