Lynx Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

So, I have got my mitts on some of the aforementioned 'Daily Fragrance' from Lynx (by way of BzzAgent UK) to try.

I'll be honest, the last time I used anything Lynx, I was still in school, sporting their 'Java' body spray and shower gel combo. They got rid of that fragrance, and there ended my custom with Lynx.

Now, I love a bit of oud, and who doesn't like vanilla? It seemed a no brainer to get in on the campaign and give it a try. Granted, it's only day 1 of me trialing it, but I have to say I am mighty impressed. The longevity of a fragrance that only costs £6 is incredible. I applied it at 8am, and the wife can still detect it almost 12 hours later. Very surprised indeed!

It's quite sweet up front upon initial application, and I found that the vanilla settled down allowing something quite exotic to come forth from the oud toward mid-day. When I got hotter, the vanilla came to the fore again, sweetening until I cooled. I quite like how dynamic the scent is on me.

I also got hold of the anti-perspirant in the matching 'Signature' scent, which claims to be good for 48 hours protection. On the evidence of today, I don't doubt that it would protect for the full 48 hours. I hammered it today in a hot office, and a long walk at lunch in the 25 degree mid-day sun, with a coat for added pressure. No unpleasantries were experienced. Great stuff!

Off the back of this, I am very tempted to explore the rest of the range. The value cannot be knocked!

Anyone else tried it?

Yep. I like all 3 in the range. I'm using the iced musk & ginger variant today. Really nice and fresh. I'm not the biggest fan of their deodorants though but I think that's from past experience when they weren't anti-perspirants. To be fair I think the new ones are probably ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was you wearing a coat? To test the product, you will get heat stroke!

Why was you wearing a coat? To test the product, you will get heat stroke!
Exactly that To truly test it out. Ordinarily I'd have strolled without it, but thought if I'm testing it, I'll put it through its paces properly It was rather warm I'm just building a video review of my initial thoughts with a section covering the lunchtime wanderings for evidence

You must have looked like a shop lifter wearing a coat in the weather we've been having, or a flasher !