Luxury Underwear

I have taken the plunge with Luxury Underwear. The Oscalito boxers at €60.00 are not the most expensive - Zimmerli, Hanro, Novila and Bresciani cost more.

I have Hanro woven boxers, but now have 9 pairs of Italian Jersey boxer shorts.

20210322_193029.jpg
20210322_193355.jpg20210322_193723.jpg

I have taken the plunge with Luxury Underwear. The Oscalito boxers at €60.00 are not the most expensive - Zimmerli, Hanro, Novila and Bresciani cost more.

I have Hanro woven boxers, but now have 9 pairs of Italian Jersey boxer shorts.

View attachment 66875
View attachment 66874View attachment 66873
It feels a little odd me checking out your boxer shorts but although I don't spend big on my own undergarments I would imagine that they're very comfortable. :)

Paul.

I had some silk boxers year's ago and found them to be very comfortable, although they wore out quite fast!
How long would you keep a set of shorts before you discard them?

Paul.
That's a difficult question. I have found that M&S Jersey boxers didn't last. I then switched to Hanro and British Boxers woven shorts. These seem indestructible. It will be interesting how very fine Jersey boxers last.

That's a difficult question. I have found that M&S Jersey boxers didn't last. I then switched to Hanro and British Boxers woven shorts. These seem indestructible. It will be interesting how very fine Jersey boxers last.
I tend to wear micro fibre shorts that are supposed to wick moisture away from the skin, they also keep their shape better than cotton or poly-cotton mixes.
Your woven boxers do look as if they would stand the test of time but I cannot bring myself to spend £50.00 on one pair of boxer shorts.
If money were no object I would probably buy but as it is I buy cheap and change daily! :)

Paul.

Think those are expensive you should see what my leather pyjamas cost!
201266-Catwoman-Michelle_Pfeiffer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom