Lupo Lup-Off

It turns out that I've got quite the collection of RazoRock Lupos. Being a man that likes to give to the community I've decided to compare them all and let you know my findings. This is the Great Lup-Off!

I'll be using the Gillette Platinum blade in all of the razors. The razors for comparison are:
  • RazoRock Lupo Aluminium
  • RazoRock Lupo DLC
  • RazoRock Lupo 72
  • RazoRock Lupo 95
I'll be using no common basis of comparison and reserve the right to sack off this endeavour if something else takes me fancy.

IMG_20210301_142909.jpg

It turns out that I've got quite the collection of RazoRock Lupos. Being a man that likes to give to the community I've decided to compare them all and let you know my findings. This is the Great Lup-Off!

I'll be using the Gillette Platinum blade in all of the razors. The razors for comparison are:
  • RazoRock Lupo DLC
  • RazoRock Lupo 72
  • RazoRock Lupo 95
I'll be using no common basis of comparison and reserve the right to sack off this endeavour if something else takes me fancy.

View attachment 65738
Hi Chris, is the 72 a stainless steel razor and I take it it's the milder of the two (72/95)

Paul.

I look forward to seeing how you get on with them and with the SS heads, which blade gap is the sweet spot for your needs.

One question though, what is the blade gap of the aluminium Lupo?

Razor: RazoRock Lupo .95
Blade: Gillette Platinum (1)
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic
Soap: Oaken Lab Far a Field
Pre: Proraso White
ASL: Oaken Lab Far a Field
ASB: None

IMG_20210302_185722.jpg

Interesting first shave with the 95. I can feel the blade but overall it was comfortable. The HD handle works with this head. The end result wasn't as good as what I had from the Gamechanger 84 on the weekend but it is the first outing for this razor.

Fit and finish is excellent. Perfect blade alignment and no play between the base and the head. It looks good.

Thanks Chris for the information and the Italian lesson! :)

Paul.

lMOfzA8.gif

• RazoRock Lupo DLC
  • RazoRock Lupo 72
  • RazoRock Lupo 95

View attachment 65738
Keep on collecting your RazoRock Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo razors.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom