luckyu4ever ebay seller anyone tried

S

smoose89

Tried looking for reviews on Google but can't find anything. After my 1st shaving soap. Has anyone one tried 1 of these what's your opinion if so. Thanks

Someone on here did use this seller before, I remember it being mentioned. Try searching for the sellers name as I definitely remember it being said.

'Twas NotTheStig who has tried it. Hopefully he can comment

Might wait till a group buy. Well I tried Wilkinson soap but Ye that's not a soap lol

Just saw this. Yes I tried the beer and something shaving soap. Good stuff. Got a free sample of something with emu oil in it as well. Haven't tried that as I can't find it in my stash!

I've got a few of them and like them.

Ask nicely and you get a discount on postage if you buy a couple of them, more than you get by using the shopping basket thingy

They lather well with either my Wilkinson Sword best bristle, or my Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush, I've been using the sandalwood and summat for close to a month now and it's barely shrunk. Not overpowering in the aroma stakes, but they do smell pleasant

NotTheStig said:
Just saw this. Yes I tried the beer and something shaving soap. Good stuff. Got a free sample of something with emu oil in it as well. Haven't tried that as I can't find it in my stash!

Sounds good. Might have a punt.

Oops, I've been enabled to the tune of one peppermint and emu oil shaving soap. I hope they've used real mentha piperita essential oil and if so, the lather should have a nice, cooling menthol effect on the skin. Thanks folks!

Re: RE: luckyu4ever ebay seller anyone tried

Gairdner said:
Oops, I've been enabled to the tune of one peppermint and emu oil shaving soap. I hope they've used real mentha piperita essential oil and if so, the lather should have a nice, cooling menthol effect on the skin. Thanks folks!

That's the one I got a sample of. I'll see if I can find it today and use it for tonight's shave.

I think i'll try the sandalwood. There seems to be a limited selection at the moment, does anyone know if he usually has a wider variety to choose from?

It's a She, not a he

Lucy is how she signed off the messages back and for about the postage anyway

So far only three 'flavours', so far, but there are others that are currently 'sample' size only, you get these as freebies with the standard size.

I've got: -

Sandalwood and orange
Peppermint and emu oil
golden ale and emu oil

Also a couple fo small samples that I can recall so far, I think one is beer and bergamot......