LOTD 4th June 2010

Haven't had it yet but some 'Jewish' chicken soup. Sadly no Knaidels though as run out of Matzah. :roll:

OK I'm an Atheist but religion has got some things going for it!! :D

:hungrig

PS I thought LOTD was this:

Michael%20Flatley%20to%20perform%20on%20November%2020th%20Dancing%20with%20the%20Stars.jpg

:? I'll get my Coate's...

Organic local chicken (roasted to perfection by my own fair hand), sweetcorn & organic mayo in tortillas from (where else?) a local bakery... the first one was pleasant, the second one was better and I really shouldn't have had the third. Need to walk it off - so will start by taking a package to the PO.

Glad you weren't disappointed.

A CCE FFS.

I don't know anybody who eats those for pleasure that are over eight.

My LOTD was a cold smoked mackerel + new potato sandwich with a bit of salad + dressing. Leftovers basically.

Quite tasty but can repeat on, must remove skin next time.

antdad said:
Glad you weren't disappointed.

A CCE FFS.

I don't know anybody who eats those for pleasure that are over eight.

My LOTD was a cold smoked mackerel + new potato sandwich with a bit of salad + dressing. Leftovers basically.

Quite tasty but can repeat on, must remove skin next time.

:lol:

The creme egg was a moment of desperation when in need of something sweet after lunch... and I love them, as does my wife. But then we are only young!

EDIT: I'm not married to an 8 year old. Just to be clear. She's 27 ;)

A whole meal flour tortilla use to wrap the following;

Left over BBQ'd pork loin, topped with avocado, spinach, cherry tomatoes, chopped dried cranberrys, walnuts + a liberal spreading of mayo mixed with home made habanero paste. :hungrig

Ahhhh how sweet is young love.

It was suggested that I crack a CCE on wife and lick the contents off.

I don't get it, I tried that on wife's head, it was a bastard trying to lick it off.

fozz77 said:
A whole meal flour tortilla use to wrap the following;

Left over BBQ'd pork loin, topped with avocado, spinach, cherry tomatoes, chopped dried cranberrys, walnuts + a liberal spreading of mayo mixed with home made habanero paste. :hungrig

No,no, no you should have made it like a 3 course meal in a wrap ...avocado + tomato salad to start followed by BBQ pork loin + spinach and then Cadbury cream egg at the end.

Back
Top Bottom