Looking for wilkinson sword seven day shave kit blade clip

Hello from Texas! I just bought a seven day shave kit from wilkinson sword on ebay and I am missing the "Thursday" blade clip. The fine fellows at badger and blade tipped me off to this site and said I might have some luck here. If anyone has one or knows of where I could get one I would greatly appreciate the information. Also looking for the instruction manual for it.
[attachment=4538][attachment=4539]

Attachments

• razor 3.JPG
    razor 3.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 19
  • razor 1.JPG
    razor 1.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi, CW!;) Do you just want a scan, or a copy, "for the set"? I can send you/post a scan tomorrow...

I honestly haven't looked at the instruction sheets. If there's no difference between the two i have, I'll send you an original- will check tonight.

$0.02 :icon_razz: Don't worry about it. As I said, I have two Empire sets, and the 7 Day, and I'm much more a user than collector. If the booklets are the same, I'll let you know & just pm me your mailing address.

Edit: I have a Scott's, and Warner-Jones, sharpeners, and neither one will fit the half-size blades, btw. I ended up using the straight-method, and put two strips of electrical tape on the spine, with a third sticking rearwards as a handle, then rubbed them on 1500 grit wet/dry paper, followed by passing on my X-fine Ak stone, followed by stropping. I'm contemplating getting another hone handle, and either grinding the jaws back, or putting it in the press with a piece of round stock, to make a dedicated sharpener.

Back
Top Bottom