Looking for something cheap, but surprisingly effective

Lea sticks, La Toja, Arco, Proraso, TOBS, Palmolive (stick and cream) MWF, OSP and a few others that I can't remember. There are a couple in this thread that I'd like to give a spin. OSP Dark Matter is probably going on my Xmas list as a stocking filler :)
The new Proraso Super Formula is very good. You could get the 3 pack of these soaps along with a 3P soap from Labarbiera with change from £20. That should give some variety and good shaves for a while.

3P is my bargain gem. I need to regularly stop myself from trying to stockpile it.

I am a fan of Cella, I don't know how other people use it but I take a teaspoonful out of the tub into a small ceramic dish and it lasts and lasts, I forget the cost, perhaps around £7 but it could last over a year and produces a rich lather.

I still have a few sticks of Palmolive, I am happy that I future proofed a supply a few years ago on one of the many rumours of production stopping.

I am a fan of Cella, I don't know how other people use it but I take a teaspoonful out of the tub into a small ceramic dish and it lasts and lasts, I forget the cost, perhaps around £7 but it could last over a year and produces a rich lather.

I still have a few sticks of Palmolive, I am happy that I future proofed a supply a few years ago on one of the many rumours of production stopping.
Currently £2.70 at Connaught :

Worth stocking up

Currently £2.70 at Connaught :

Worth stocking up

That is a bargain, a very good product that works well.

Thanks for posting the link.

The new Proraso Super Formula is very good. You could get the 3 pack of these soaps along with a 3P soap from Labarbiera with change from £20. That should give some variety and good shaves for a while.

3P is my bargain gem. I need to regularly stop myself from trying to stockpile it.
"I need to regularly stop myself from trying to stockpile it" This is very much something I can relate to.

My Cella goes off very quickly. I have two unused tubs. If I start using one, I will store it in the fridge. Should they be in fridge already?

My Cella goes off very quickly. I have two unused tubs. If I start using one, I will store it in the fridge. Should they be in fridge already?

Probably. I've had two pots of the original, both went dark and lost most of their scent before I got half way through them... They still lathered fine but just weren't enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom