Looking for a fragrance for my Sister’s Wedding?

It's my Sister's Wedding in a few weeks (October 22nd) and I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration for a cologne for the occasion. I had planned on wearing Tom Ford ‘Noir De Noir' but I'm thinking it might be a bit too much.

To give you an idea of the Fragrances I already like here's a few. ADP Assoluta, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, Prada L'Homme, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Guerlain L'Eau Boisee and L'Instant Extreme.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Rob

I don't know if you have tried this Rob but Penhaligan's Sartorial springs to mind.

A lovely classic fourgere scent that would go perfect with you suited and booted mate.
ATB
Wayne

Any Guerlain would fit the bill, can't go wrong but what do I know?! I'm sure you will smell grand.

Wayne suggested my top tip ... Sartorial. Reasonable longevity, not such over projection as to be ' in your face ' and you'll certainly get a few compliments. Other than that, I can't suggest anything better than Floris No 89 for understated elegance, anything approved of by Ian Lancaster Fleming and still a top favourite 60 years on just has to have a lot going for it. Enjoy the day whatever you decide on.

JohnnyO. o/

Thanks Johnny. I used the No 89 shaving cream last night and rated the scent.
I'll be buying a couple of samples from their site later.
Any other ones you would recommend apart from No 89.

Last edited: