Longest Lasting EdT, EdC, AS etc.

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

Lapidus Pour Homme by Ted Lapidus, I only purchased it recently and it just goes on and on and on. I really love it some would say it shows it age (and mine)

Regards
Dick.

My father wore this back in the '80s. With a revived interest in '80s scents, I looked it up but the bottle was not familiar - delving a little deeper, they've repackaged it from it's monolithic curved, almost DeLoren-esqueness. Intrigued, I'm going to get a bottle in. Cheers!

Please let us know how you get on.

From doing some research, it would appear to be another example of the Marmite principle...

Definitely. One of my favourite scents.
Not a sophisticated scent. More of a daytime one. Strong and fresh smelling and at a fiver for 221ml ye canne beat it.

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

Lapidus Pour Homme by Ted Lapidus, I only purchased it recently and it just goes on and on and on. I really love it some would say it shows it age (and mine)

Regards
Dick.

That's definitely one that still lingers in the morning. It's 80's heyday was a little before my aftershave years but a neighbour bought me some recently as a thankyou for keeping an eye on the house while they were away and I love it.

Goes on a little strong but once it dries it's lovely - I'd imagine it's a little overbearing if not used sparingly though.