London Razorcon 2010

Is anyone here planning on going to Razorcon 2010 which is being held at D.R. Harris's Mayfair headquarters on Saturday the 6th of November starting at 4pm?

Their planning to do a honing demonstration there is also talk about demo repinning, basic razor maintenance, stropping, lathering ect. They also mention going for a few beers afterwards :shave :D

I'd like to know more about it...if it's mainly a straight razor love in then probably no. If it's being held at DRH I'd hope it might have a fair amount of scent based shenanigan's but then it would be called something else like stinkocon 2010.

Sounds interesting, but the interest will almost certainly be outweighed by the expense of a trip to that London, and me being let loose in D.R. Harris with a debit card.

Ian

Urban Hermit said:
Pig Cat said:
antdad said:
Okay, thanks Andy.

No lapping dancers then?

Well if there are I expect Rooney will be there.

Do many of their brush customers dance exotically for a living?

Er...I was trying to be laddish and tried to slip in an amusing reference to Football's Wayne Rooney and his recent shenanigans. Actually that was with prostitutes, but I expect they could muster up a lap dance if the need arose. Sorry for that rather masculine outburst. I'll stick to second-rate puns and desperate innuendo in future. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom