Lidl 20 Catridges + handle

Bought one today just for an experiment.

Twenty cartridges of a double blade nature, a couple of strips above and below the blades. I cannot recall how much it was, but certainly less than four of your finest English pounds.

Will be back shortly to let you know how it goes.

After all, the Lidl aftershave is a big thumbs up.

Yes, I like the Cien Ebony AS, use it at list once a week. I see these blades all the time but not really have the space in the rotation at the moment, would be interesting to hear how they shave.

Well, well well.

I will offend most now, but the little double blade catridge razor is a little gem of a razor.

I have not used a catridge for two years, but I took it slowly, it doesn't weight a lot at all so you find yourself pushing it against you a touch.
Three passes and I have had a very close and comfortable shave. A little hard to get under the nose which needs finishing but apart from that for the money it is awesome.
My usual routine was observed with regards prep et al.

I only bought it for my son who shaves once a week/fortnight (as he needs) instead of using the Gillette thing mi bob and the cartridges at a quid each.

I am struggling to find a usage for this razor for our good parish as we all have travel gubins etc. But I suppose if you find yourself away for the night without your usual kit this would work.

Back
Top Bottom