Leatherman Juice. Multitool.

I'm still drawing breath and haven't cut my throat with a Feather blade. Don't post much ... still enjoying using the razors, blades, soaps and smellies that I picked up along the way.

Today, if you fellows will indulge me, I'm off at a tangent ..........

I have a purple Leatherman Juice XE6. Bought it new in new in 2014 althought it has the date of manufacture stamped inside it and it says 09/12.

Have to admit it doesn't get used. Don't think I've ever actually used any of its tools in anger. It's pretty much as new as i got it as an emergency aid for walking on Dartmoor, but things didn't work out exactly as planned. It has it's own case/sheath too.

Anyone care to suggest what it might , realistically, be worth please. I made out an advert for Ebay and listed it at something like £85 including its case plus another new case (still in it's bubble pack) and set it at £85 plus £6.50 for DPD next day delivery .... but the advert got pulled due to the restriction on bladed items on UK Ebay.

Be grateful for opinions especially as I gather the Juice is a bit desirable (and they've apparently brought out a new Juice in the USA and that's re-kindled interest.)

I'm a member of the other UK shaving forum too so I might ask there as well. Hope no-one minds. Nah, course they won't :).

Ta for that snippet, Littlefish.

I've stuck it on a forum called Multitool.org (for £100 including UK postage) which seems more based in USA but has a limited UK contingent with some UK sales having taken place. It's been listed for a few days but with no success to date. I also put an advert on Gumtree for £85 (there would be no fees or postage there) ..... I stipulated a local, face to face, cash transaction due to the apparent proliference of scammers and thieves (that could be completely wrong but I didn't fancy fending off approaches from all the wrong sort).

I'm also afraid of Facebook and imagine I'm gonna be hacked the moment I set foot in there. Do they trade in my sort of item there? Presumably they do if you've seen Juices on there. Perhaps I should overcome my fear and apply for an account .... the trouble is I want to retain my anonymity and apparently you can't create an account without giving your actual details to them, and I don't know if I fancy that.

I've bought and sold loads of stuff on this site (and the other UK shaving site) with absolute confidence but wouldn't have the same relationship with a new organization which makes selling a bit more problematic.

If it doesn't go it won't be the end of the world. I'll give it to myself as a Christmas present.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom