Leaf Twig / Thorn Opening Mechanism

jds

Wondering if anyone has experienced this with a Leaf Thorn / Twig razor. After a couple of weeks use the part of the handle that twists to open the head has come away from the static part of the handle. A threaded manifold / washer is visible, which I presume should fit into the recess of the static part. I can't get to it to adjust in any way. It would be interesting to know if anyone else has had this and how, or if, they solved it. It doesn't detract from the shave one bit, but the aesthetics and feel in the hand (not to mention the confidence in the razor itself) are now, to say the least, compromised. I have contacted Leaf to get their observations. Picture attached to illustrate....

Leaf.jpg

Had my Twig for just a year now and not had any issues. Sounds like a faulty unit. I'm sure guys at Leaf would be happy to assist. Did you buy it directly from them?

Had my Twig for just a year now and not had any issues. Sounds like a faulty unit. I'm sure guys at Leaf would be happy to assist. Did you buy it directly from them?
I bought it from Agent Shave. I did contact Leaf and got a very helpful (and almost immediate) response with instructions that seems to have worked. It was not intuitive, at least not to me, but I'm no engineer. Anyway.. onwards and upwards.

Back
Top Bottom