Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12673

Hey people so Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave, which do you prefer?

I'm finding it hard to pick which one I like better tbh

I think the Twig is an excellent daily option, I have to shave each day for work, and it’s quick, easy and gives me an amazing result every time, regardless of the brush, soap or blade combination used. Even on weekends when I’m using other razors quite often I’ll reach for it to finish pickups or hard to reach places as it’s so easy. That may be because I’m a relative newbie but it makes for such a easy and effective shave I can knock it. The leaf is great too but the prep and size of the head just make the twig my go to.

They are so different I imagine they are hard to compare. I only own the leaf razor which is excellent to head shave with. Used it once on my face. Never again.

Very tempted by the twig though, for a goto work day quick morning razor but the bottom heavy design is putting me off a bit.

has anyone actually found a blade that doesnt work well in the leaf or twig razors?

honestly i'd be surprised as imo i reckon most blades even those on the lower scales or sharpness and smoothness would still do the job in these razors tbh

has anyone actually found a blade that doesnt work well in the leaf or twig razors?

honestly i'd be surprised as imo i reckon most blades even those on the lower scales or sharpness and smoothness would still do the job in these razors tbh
I've probably used about 10 different blades with the original leaf and the worst was the ones it came with :LOL:

If you've got 3 blade edges working together at the same time then the razor is going to make mince meat of pretty much anything.

the more I use the leaf and twig razor the more I dislike the leaf razor and love the twig razor

For example I just shaved about 10-15 days worth of growth roughly and the leaf razor clogs up easily if you've got thick coarse hair like me imo,
twig just chops the hair off in one less passes compared to the leaf which is ironic as the leaf has three astra sp blades and the twig just the one asking astra blade

I know some people rate the leaf and I intially did but the more I use it the more it kinda feels like a cartridge razor, maybe I'm just too used to safety de/se razors? Im not sure tbh YMMV

I’ve recently switched to the leaf for head shaves, I wouldn’t use it for the face tbh, I tend to bounce between a straight and shavette for that.
I found it can clog a little with three blades so I leave the middle blade out and still get a great head shave.
I can’t comment on the twig as I’ve not used one, but I’m happy with the leaf for the purpose I got it for.

had a brilliant shave with the leaf and twig combo,
the rubies really suit the leaf and twig very well imho YMMV

hey so thought I'd use the leaf today and thought I'd try a blade which I rate more on the lower side of the scales when it comes to blades and that the green derby extra, I do find it to be on the mild side but smooth...

anyways had a brilliant fast head shave it and i really enjoyed it,
only thing I'd say is the leaf will no doubt bite as I forgot I had one or two spots and got caught out there lol

I am genuinely convinced that the leaf will perform well with any blade thrown at it even if you think the blade is a solid performer or rubbish imho

Also I think the leaf grows on you over time, where as the twig is a bit more of an instant impact type of razor

Back
Top Bottom