Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

• Total voters
so had 7 days worth of growth approximately a brilliant head shave with the leaf and twig combo and derby extra green on the second use,
mostly using the leaf and twig for touch ups and side burns etc

i was watching a vid of a youtuber using the twig and he mentioned there was an initial plastic that was given to customers,
is this true? if so, was it like some prototype to test it out or was it the finished product just in plastic finish?

i was watching a vid of a youtuber using the twig and he mentioned there was an initial plastic that was given to customers,
is this true? if so, was it like some prototype to test it out or was it the finished product just in plastic finish?
From what I've read it sounded like a tiny plastic thing that was given away with the leaf to help people to get under their nose due to the difficulties with the size of the original leaf. I don't think it resembled the current twig very much but obviously started a pattern of thought.

Indeed that was the case. I had one with my Leaf when I bought it back in 2018. It shared the principle of the current Twig but a very crude inception. I remember trying a full shave with it but it was not pleasant at all. I have the Twig now and it is definitely miles apart in terms of performance compared with the 'prototype'

From what I've read it sounded like a tiny plastic thing that was given away with the leaf to help people to get under their nose due to the difficulties with the size of the original leaf. I don't think it resembled the current twig very much but obviously started a pattern of thought.
Thanks for clarifying

Indeed that was the case. I had one with my Leaf when I bought it back in 2018. It shared the principle of the current Twig but a very crude inception. I remember trying a full shave with it but it was not pleasant at all. I have the Twig now and it is definitely miles apart in terms of performance compared with the 'prototype'
Did you ever share your feedback of when you used it with the company leaf?

Kinda cool they gave them to customers to have a play about with

Did you ever share your feedback of when you used it with the company leaf?

Kinda cool they gave them to customers to have a play about with
Interestingly enough there was no information in the packet as it being a prototype of something to come and asking for feedback.
As much as I remember the leaflet stated it was for tackling hard to reach areas ie under the nose as I think they were well aware the Leaf had a very wide head. So no Saj, no feedback provided as I wasn't asked for one :)

Interestingly enough there was no information in the packet as it being a prototype of something to come and asking for feedback.
As much as I remember the leaflet stated it was for tackling hard to reach areas ie under the nose as I think they were well aware the Leaf had a very wide head. So no Saj, no feedback provided as I wasn't asked for one :)
Yea I know it won't be all that by the sounds of it but I think I might want one lool

Im tempted to get the thorn, you got the thorn too?

Reactions: ATG
so had a head shave with the leaf, not 100% sure but off the top of my head im pretty sure its the first time i loaded it with three feather blades,
roughly 3/4 days worth of growth and this leaf and feather combo just munched it away with ease

honestly im glad i persisted with this razor as at first i wasnt sure about it,
it really does grown on you and get better with every shave,
i now can finally see why a lot of head shavers prefer this,
its also a very quick shave especially with the feather blades loaded too

i think the feathers in the leaf is a sweet combo

i was wondering which blades do you guys like to use in your leaf and twig razors?

By far the BIC Chrome Platinum. I've gone through quite a few different blades in the leaf but the BIC are the best for me so far. Tbh I haven't enjoyed the feathers at all on my face or in my leaf on my scalp, just seem too rough for me.
may have to try out the bic in the leaf, i do rate the bic blades highly

Back
Top Bottom