Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

• Total voters
I haven’t tried many varieties of blades in my Leaf or Twig Thorn. I discovered quite early on that I could get a terrific shave from Astra SP’s so have stuck with them. I think they are quite a middle of the road blade to me. The Leaf is a good choice when you want a quick no fuss shave although it is a bit soulless. I’ll be shaving my head tomorrow so will be using the combo of Leaf and Thorn.

I don't agree with the Soulless comment, believe me, it is more than capeable of showing it's teeth when you sling it around without care. It is like most good products that just works, they seem soulless because they are just drama free and so good at what they do.
That is testiment to the great design.

Maybe soulless is the wrong word, I use It every time I have a head shave but I couldn't use it daily for face shaves which makes no sense really. I suppose I like a bit of variety. The only shortcoming is the need to use the Twig under the nose, everything else about it is great.

Yes, it was an opinion I formed almost instantly when I rode my mate's, where I had Kawasaki and Yamaha equivalents. Engineering perfection, but somehow not the 'character' whatever that means. Us humans are a fickle bunch.

Back
Top Bottom