Lea Shave Stick(New Rormula)

When I first opened the new stick (red circle) the scent reminded me of the Wilkinson soap bowl. However its milder & a better scent than the Wilkinson. I would agree its a marine cologne scent. Reminds me of 4711 ICE also.

I really like the old formula, I will put 10 or 20... aside for my own use.

The "original" 2017 formula is now Palm & Palm Kernel based, which is the normal replacement for a Coconut/Tallow formula. Still has added glycerine & Lanolin.

Thanks again Paul!

Greetings

Thank's Paul for clearing that one up, another tallow soap gone then. I suspect within a very few years we will see the end of all the mainstream suppliers making tallow based soaps leaving just the artisans/small batch manufacturers.

I personally am not adverse to using veggie soaps but I will mourn the day when/if Tabac and Speick go down the veggie route.

Regards
Dick.

I received mine yesterday and shaved with it last night. As Sezer said it now has a light aquatic scent that fades greatly when lathered. The lather itself is ok, it's not quite dense or creamy and doesn't have enough of the hallmarks of a good tallow soap for my liking, hence I am passing on it. I am happy to Pif this. If anyone would like try the new formulation let me know and I'll pass it on. UK only please chaps, first come, first served.

Can i have it please Mr Blonde? Never tried the Lea soap but their Menthol cream serves me well.

Has anyone bought a Lea Shaving Stick recently?

It's been reformulated once again.

Pictures of the new ingredients can be found below, looks like Stearic Acid and Coconut Oil are the main ingredients now.