Laugar of Sweden

Yes I have tried them all except the Unscented one.

Älvdans is my favourite but that is just ascent preference. , fo me the performance is excellent , really nice lather slick and dense. Bear in Mind I only use vegetable bases so I am not comparing to Tallow soaps.

It isn't the cheapest soap but the performance for me is excellent , I. believe Pasteurs have it in the US.

Yes I have tried them all except the Unscented one.

Älvdans is my favourite but that is just ascent preference. , fo me the performance is excellent , really nice lather slick and dense. Bear in Mind I only use vegetable bases so I am not comparing to Tallow soaps.

It isn't the cheapest soap but the performance for me is excellent , I. believe Pasteurs have it in the US.
It won't be one of the cheapest soaps while she is saving up for a bigger car! :)

Paul.

It won't be one of the cheapest soaps while she is saving up for a bigger car! :)

Paul.
...It isn't the cheapest soap but the performance for me is excellent , I. believe Pasteurs have it in the US.

Yes, Pasteur's has them at a "paltry".........$29.99!!! :oops: That's Wholly Kaw Siero base price territory.

I gotta start hanging around a Big Spender like you Russell, surely you have a bevy of hot women at your beck & call. ;)

Back
Top Bottom