Lather Shots

Soap Stirling Varen - New & 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 24mm Goblin Husky Knot
Wow...what a soap! The epic scent overpowered the aftershaves, lingers & lasted a while too. Unique scent and liking it...
The lather is very creamy and slick with a surprisingly good post-shave feel...just awesome!!
20211116_072158.jpg

Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Brush Yaqi 24mm Robin Clear Handle
Mmmmmm...what an awesome aromatic scent from this soap! The lather is good enough...but the highlight is the scent..!!
20211117_072226.jpg

Soap Stone Cottage Hesperide
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Nice tabac like scent with good strength from this surprisingly cheap soap. The lather quality was acceptable...
20211119_072035.jpg

Soap Southern Witchcraft Samhain
Brush Spiffo 28mm Manchurian
I'm liking the soap scent more by the use! Good strength and still smells like pumpkin/popcorn...nice! The lather is just impeccably rich, creamy, and slick...
20211121_103832.jpg

Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm Scrubby B14 Boar
Wonderful shave soap! Lovely scent, rich, creamy, and slick lather...love it! The brush is just awesomely & surprisingly soft!
20211122_072556.jpg

Soap Ariana & Evans London
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice 2 Band Badger
The more I use this soap...the stronger is the scent...which I like very much. The lather quality is terrific...richly creamy and very slick...!!
20211123_071320.jpg

Cream Saponificio Bignoli Black Berry & Moss
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Haze Mew Brown - New 1st Use (Another lucky draw win)
A very nice calming scent from this cream. The lather is nicely creamy and slick too...it all whips up easily with this new brush with a soft knot and nice ergonomic handle.
20211125_072753.jpg

Mouth-wateringly great shots from @chard52142. All they need is a Cadbury Flake stuck in the Mr. Whippy, and I'll be happy with my imaginary ice-creams.

P.S. My whipping and photography efforts never seem to come out this well.
Hey, much thanks for your kind words! Whipping up the luscious lather is part of the fun in my daily shave routine...stemming from initially trying to see how good are my lather...peaks and all... :LOL:

Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Haze Mew Brown
Love the very nice scent from this soap-classy! The lather is super creamy and nicely slick today!
20211128_101643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom