Lather Shots

This looks amazing, how do you avoid getting air bubbles?
Much thanks! Ermmm...I work on the lather a little longer with the brush while adding water bit by bit. I start with a damp brush after squeezing and flicking most of the water out. I find for myself if adding too much water suddenly will result in air bubbles...but these air bubbles can be removed by just spending more time working with the brush either on the face or bowl...something I like to prolong anyway...enjoying the process and inhaling the amazing scents... ;):):LOL:

Soap Stirling Iced Pineapple New & 1st Use
Brush
Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
Amazingly nice bold fizzy pineapple scent from the soap. Good 5.5 scent strength from the tub and throughout the shave...so good I almost wanna swallow some...hahaha, :D The lather was thick, creamy, very cooling with ok slickness. The perfect combination for tropical use!
20210402_071744.jpg

Brush: Alpha Outlaw V1 TI SHD
Soap: A&E Monte Carlo

SOTD_20210406_2.jpg

SOTD_20210406_3.jpg

SOTD_20210406_4.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

I like the scent from the MF, mine is quite strong. The matching AS is an absolute beaut.
Thanks for your comment. Yeah, among the 4 RR soaps I have, this MF is the strongest (still mild to my nostril...hahaha). I would love to get my hands on the matching AS. I did pay for it with IB but it was mid-April 2020 and the height of the pandemic and thus IB cancel and refunded because they can't send it to my place...really disappointed...hahaha

Soap Ariana & Evans Kaizen
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Gorgeous lather from the soap! Perfect today. Beautifully strong scent, thickly creamy, and very slick!
20210409_071856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom