Lather Shots

Soap Barrister & Mann Seville
Brush SOC Cherry Wood Boar
This soap and matching splash smell very good and the lather is just superb...whip-up to perfection by the wonderful boar brush!!
20230221_065726.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann Vespers
Brush Yaqi 22mm Joy Butterscotch Boar
Very nice extra creamy and slick lather from this soap including the unique scent backed up by the matching balm...
20230227_110858.jpg

Cream Old Spice Musk
Brush Yaqi 24mm Red Marble
A lovely rich and slick lather from this pleasantly scented cream is good for the SR shave.
View attachment 101398
The plastic bottle OS is the good shit. Mine is my stuff for special occasions.

I do not know for the life of me how you get the perfect Mr Whippy lather peak everytime.

You are a lather Jedi of the highest order.

I raise my virtual cap to you my good sir.

Hey, thanks for asking. I found that cream at a hypermarket in Singapore named Mustafa Centre. They stock loads of shaving stuff including Tabac aftershave. My wife had a sniff and warned me...so that's it...

You need more Tabac...

The plastic bottle OS is the good shit. Mine is my stuff for special occasions.

I do not know for the life of me how you get the perfect Mr Whippy lather peak everytime.

You are a lather Jedi of the highest order.

I raise my virtual cap to you my good sir.

You need more Tabac...
Thank you for your kind words, Sir! I hope you enjoy it. My absolute enjoyment is the 30-45mins shave routine, including building a beautiful lather...to be admired and shaved with...
Yup..that OS AS is kept and used sparingly for a special occasions but Tabac is another matter altogether. The soap scent is still acceptable but the splash is just too much...hahaha

Cream MacaRoot & Aloe
Brush Yaqi 24mm Bali Silvertip
Good enough lather from this cream whipped up nicely with the plush soft brush. The cream and AS scent+cooling are just splendid!
20230228_113748.jpg

Thank you for your kind words, Sir! I hope you enjoy it. My absolute enjoyment is the 30-45mins shave routine, including building a beautiful lather...to be admired and shaved with...
Yup..that OS AS is kept and used sparingly for a special occasions but Tabac is another matter altogether. The soap scent is still acceptable but the splash is just too much...hahaha

I agree, the shave routine and ritual is a time of pleasure, I find it a time of respite too. May you continue to find enjoyment with your shaves.

Tabac shaving soap is a glorious lather. The scent I'm not so sure about! I don't think I could muster using the aftershave though!

Occasionally I'd see a SOTD picture with Tabac shaving soap, splash and EdT. I feel a bit sick just looking at the picture - too much Tabac!

The shaving landscape needs Tabac though, the drunk uncle at the family party.

I agree, the shave routine and ritual is a time of pleasure, I find it a time of respite too. May you continue to find enjoyment with your shaves.

Tabac shaving soap is a glorious lather. The scent I'm not so sure about! I don't think I could muster using the aftershave though!

Occasionally I'd see a SOTD picture with Tabac shaving soap, splash and EdT. I feel a bit sick just looking at the picture - too much Tabac!

The shaving landscape needs Tabac though, the drunk uncle at the family party.
Thank you, Sir, for your understanding and support! My wife patiently supports my shaving routine and ritual too including the belief that my many acquisition disorders will be cured naturally...in a way she got it right...there will still be the occasional re-lapse :LOL::LOL:

I like Tabac soap and accept the mild unique scent but the splash is just too much...:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom