Lather Shots

I've seen a few people say this isn't a great soap. You seems to always get a decent lather from.
Yea, the lather can be great provided to load sufficiently from the tub. This is among a few soaps I load directly...it is so hard.
Hmm the SV base is generally well thought of, so unless the comments relate to the scent of Opuntia in particular? SV is one of those very hard triple milled type soaps that lasts forever but I get great results from my Dolomiti so long as you load it properly. Of course there may be more than one base, I can only speak for Beta 4.3.
To me, this Opuntia smells divine...wish I could get the matching aftershave...hahaha

Wed 8
Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Super lather from this soap! Richly creamy and slick. The scent, strengthened by the matching splash was really good!
20230208_064553.jpg
Thu 9
Soap PAA Solstice
Brush Yaqi 24mm Cavern Lake 2 Band Badger
A very good quality lather from this soap...richly creamy and slick, whip-up pleasurably by the excellent brush. The scent is very pleasant.
20230209_072753.jpg

Soap CBL Tonsorial Cigar Shop Hombre
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Love the aromatic scent of this soap. The lather is creamy and very slick too. Good pairing with my favorite Clubman.
20230210_072934.jpg

Soap Lothur Dave
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Today's lather whip-up by the excellent brush was fabulously rich, creamy, and very slick! The soap & matching splash scent is light but pleasant.
20230213_071855.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann The Full Measure of Man
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Wow...this soap and the matching balm's aromatic scent are really lasting if you like it...I do. The lather is creamy and slick too...
20230219_112423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom