Lather Shots

Soap Stirling Black Cherry
Brush Yaqi 28mm Tuxedo
The lather qualities from the soap are just impeccable...the scent is nice albeit light. Matched well with the splash.
20220805_080317.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann Vespers
Brush Yaqi 22mm Joy Butterscotch Boar
Outstanding soap...for the rich creamy slick lather and the beautiful scent...together with the matching balm...wow, I am loving this scent more than ever...!!!
20220806_072757.jpg

Soap Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Spiffo Manchurian
Wonderful soap and matching splash for a hot day! Cooling sensation, very nice scent, and a lovely lather whip-up by my top shelf softest badger brush...
20220807_111407.jpg

Soap Stirling Boat Drinks
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Another wonderful soap with excellent lather qualities and a pleasant scent. The aftershave kinda matches nicely...
20220808_072901.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann Le Grand Chypre
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Haze Mew Brown
An absolutely beautiful scent from the soap and enhanced by the matching splash. The lather was richly creamy and slick too!!
20220809_071756.jpg

Soap OSP Bayrum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
This is a very nice soap. The lather qualities are amazing...so silky soft & smooth! The bayrum scent is very noticeable but not overpowering...
20220810_072819.jpg

Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Brush Yaqi 24mm Aqua Tuxedo
Marvelously aromatic cigarish scented soap & matching AF balm perfect for a crisply cold day...the lather is great too!
20220814_070054.jpg

I remember seeing that set on the BST and was very very tempted. I had just got something else and felt restraint was in order but I regret not jumping on it now. The scent sounds divine.

I have enough soap though.
Ohh yeah...I was tempted to get it too for my backup and would love the splash...but at last, it can't be shipped across...sad
It's a fantastic scent for sure...if you like cigars

Soap Stirling Haverford
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
Another wonderful aromatic pipe-scented soap is enhanced by the matching balm. The lather is nicely creamy and slick too...
20220817_075717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom