Lather Shots

Sat 1.1.2022 - Wishing all TSR Members a Happy New Year! Wishing all to be safe, be healthy & have great shaves!!
Soap The Los Angeles Shaving Soap Co Topanga Fougere
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
The soap is great! Just a little turns into a beautiful cone of creamy and slick lather with a nice scent too!
20220101_090923.jpg

Soap: I Coloniali
Brush: Shaving Shack badger
My first ever badger (bought around 2014) after using boar brushes exclusively for >35 years - almost certainly a Vulfix re-brand which, disappointingly, never had any backbone from the start. One for light growth and painting. The soap isn’t renowned for its lather but this will do me - unique scent and great slickness.

A6A7E59D-BEEB-45DB-8865-17FE4328AAA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Soap Wholly Kaw Jamestown Gentleman
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
This is a rarely used soap because only has just a small amount. Very precious! Ohhh boy..what a wonderful scent! It lathers easily and it was super rich, creamy, and slick!
20220105_090637.jpg

Soap LaToja Stick
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Synthetic
This soap does not look impressive but boy, upon lathering...which was really easy, the lather is very impressive. A pleasant mild scent together with a super creamy, and very slick lather...must use this for straights. Outstanding soap!
20220106_092758.jpg

Cream Proraso Green
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Just an all-around wonderful lather from this cream! Awesome delicious looking cone of creamy and slick lather...
20220107_091245.jpg

Brush: Evenmoore, Allmoody & Cobbs badger (Old'e English Shaving Shop, S. Africa ) - picked up off EBay many years ago. They now declare they make all of their products although, given its age, the brush may well be a re-branded Vulfix travel brush.

25CDBA76-48CF-4A88-8C56-B7CB9B958AD6.jpeg

Used extensively and now has no backbone but a favourite which is taken out now and again.
Soap: Razorock XXX, one of my v. favourite soaps. Scent and performance sublime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom