Lather Shots

Soap Stirling Black Cherry
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Another good quality soap! The scent is mild, something like cherry tobacco and also almond but the lather is a wow, nicely creamy and slick!
20210917_111705.jpg

Soap Stirling Hipster
Brush Yaqi 24mm Clear Handle Synthetic
Another awesome soap! The scent is very nice with a creamy and slick lather...typical Stirling quality!
20210919_110831.jpg

Soap Stirling Evie
Brush Yaqi 24mm Cavern Lake 2 Band Badger
This is a surprisingly pleasant scented soap with good strength too. As with most Stirling, the lather is just impeccable...creamy and slick for the job!
20210920_105414.jpg

Soap Southern Witchcraft Samhain
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
A break from Stirling today. The SW soap qualities are very good too. The lather was creamy and slick with a scent I can only describe as pumpkinish...perhaps some tobaccoish...
20210921_121212.jpg

I inadvertently produced a Lather rather like those shown in this thread, and to be honest found it made the handle rather slippy. Do people actually Shave with the Lather seems shown in this thread, or is just to show the latherabiliy of the soap being used.

Soap Stirling Haverford
Brush BOTI 26mm Fan Silvertip
Awesome sweet tobaccoist scent from the soap. The lather was creamy and slick too...one of my favorite for sure!
20210926_095911.jpg

I inadvertently produced a Lather rather like those shown in this thread, and to be honest found it made the handle rather slippy. Do people actually Shave with the Lather seems shown in this thread, or is just to show the latherabiliy of the soap being used.
Yup...the lather shown is exactly what I use immediately after the picture is taken...it is really rich, creamy and yah more than enough slickness and enough for 3passes...ymmv of cors... :D :D

Soap PAA Cavendish
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
My number 1 soap! Really love this particular pipe-tobacco scent and the lather is top-notch too...very rich, creamy, and super slick...
20210927_054810.jpg

Back
Top Bottom