Lands End to John O'groats Challenge Distance Record

Merkurologist

LeJog 2022 Finisher
OK here we go, not sure whether this is acceptable but here it is:
Today I did mainly walking and a couple of short bike rides that I didn't record, I was just testing a bike that I'll take tomorrow on my club ride.

So 11.6km or 13942 steps so far.

IMG_20220701_194552_685.jpg

And this has the date on it:

Screenshot_20220701-194903_Connect.jpg

The minimum distance for LEJOG is considered to be 1,406 km but that means going on A-roads. There's a route that takes shared paths and cycle ways but that ups the distance to 1,913km, that would push the challenge to a bit.over 10k a day.
My wife doesn't mind which route I take as long as I'm back for Xmas, so I might have to turn round at the virtual half way point.

The minimum distance for LEJOG is considered to be 1,406 km but that means going on A-roads. There's a route that takes shared paths and cycle ways but that ups the distance to 1,913km, that would push the challenge to a bit.over 10k a day.
My wife doesn't mind which route I take as long as I'm back for Xmas, so I might have to turn round at the virtual half way point.

Dear Sir,
As the Crow flies it is only 970km and as this is the internet, it is safe to assume all the participants of this challenge are Elite trail runners whose spirit animal is the Dolphin. So we'll all take the direct route and swim the short bit that dips into the Irish sea. :ROFLMAO::cool:.

Safe travels and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom