Lamps

lamps.jpg

2x45W /5500k
£39.95 from ebay

darkness be gone.....when they arrive.

Lose the beard said:
That's an excellent price.

Mine are 2 x 55W / 5400K and they cost me £85.00 from Amazon.

They look basically the same in design and construction.

I've started to question amazon's prices just of late,some things have a large mark up on them, :dodgy:

I don't buy anything online without first looking at google shopping prices. Back to the lamps in that picture, are you going to need to replug then with a UK three pin or have you a strip for them to connect to?

sorry people I should have given some more info :blush: the seller is in the UK so the plugs are the usual 3 pin ones. I have taken the liberty of taking a screen shot with the iPad.

lampsy.jpg

The delivery in the UK was good, and the packaging was also good, all packed in white boxes. The lamps are made in china, and are surprisingly well constructed for the money. they are adjustable for hight and tilt,(floor to ceiling) if your looking for some basic lamps for your photography worth looking at for the money IMHO

It is interesting to look at the other items that seller (germanladen) has for sale, hydroponics, tattoo kits and chicken incubators. Quite a mixture!

eneville said:
It is interesting to look at the other items that seller (germanladen) has for sale, hydroponics, tattoo kits and chicken incubators. Quite a mixture!

LOL yes he's got some unusual things cooking on his eBay shop, I like the sausage maker :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom