Lack of Injector Razors

I think the original query was about the lack Injector Razors in UK. If one scans E Bay UK, there are very few nd they are not cheap, as he says they are mostly in USA their country of origin, and prices seem to have risen.

The PAL injectomatic was made in UK, and comes up for sale occasionaly normally £15 -20.Best source is probably to ask on BST of forums.

As others have said there is also the AC/SE avenue , from £30 to 180 .

Last edited:
I think the original query was about the lack Injector Razors in UK. If one scans E Bay UK, there are very few nd they are not cheap, as he says they are mostly in USA their country of origin, and prices seem to have risen.

The PAL injectomatic was made in UK, and comes up for sale occasionaly normally £15 -20.Best source is probably to ask on BST of forums.

As others have said there is also the AC/SE avenue , from £30 to 180 .
Many Thanks I appreciate your help.

The Schick Injector was distributed in the UK. My Father shaved with one until the mid 1980's. They were made in The Netherlands. Schick Injectors were popular in Greece and Bulgaria. They are available on ebay. But why would something that is no longer made and was niche when in production be inexpensive in the used market especially if they are NOS in mint condition?

Every couple of years, someone finds a bulk lot and they are not too expensive.

I just bought another boxed mint condition type L from the USA for £55.00 including other items and shipping. The going rate appears to be around £65.00. The Lady Eversharp's are a lot less.

The Schick Injector was distributed in the UK. My Father shaved with one until the mid 1980's. They were made in The Netherlands. Schick Injectors were popular in Greece and Bulgaria. They are available on ebay. But why would something that is no longer made and was niche when in production be inexpensive in the used market especially if they are NOS in mint condition?

Every couple of years, someone finds a bulk lot and they are not too expensive.

I just bought another boxed mint condition type L from the USA for £55.00 including other items and shipping. The going rate appears to be around £65.00. The Lady Eversharp's are a lot less.
The price has gone up a lot 4 years ago you could get Ls for around £20
We

Back
Top Bottom