Labels

My mate and his Mrs bought me a cycling jersey one year for my birthday. Upon trying it on I saw the word "woman" in the label and naturally assumed they'd bought me a girls one by accident. Until I turned the label over and it continued in much the same vein as Sabre's example above. It literally said something like "woman read these instructions and don't cock up my best bit of kit" or something equally sexist. Seeing as it'll be me washing it anyhow I just thought how the heck do they hope to get away with that? When I pointed it out to said mate his Mrs was proper offended though and wanted to send it back! She was the one that chose it for me.

My mate and his Mrs bought me a cycling jersey one year for my birthday. Upon trying it on I saw the word "woman" in the label and naturally assumed they'd bought me a girls one by accident. Until I turned the label over and it continued in much the same vein as Sabre's example above. It literally said something like "woman read these instructions and don't cock up my best bit of kit" or something equally sexist. Seeing as it'll be me washing it anyhow I just thought how the heck do they hope to get away with that? When I pointed it out to said mate his Mrs was proper offended though and wanted to send it back! She was the one that chose it for me.

So, did you wash it correctly..........Precious?

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom