La Toja

Does anyone know if they sell La Toja (either the sticks or the one in the wooden tub) in Benidorm?My brother is over there but cant seem to find any but then again he may not be looking,just stringing me some bullshit :lol:
I told him to check any supermarkets as they will surely have some?
Failing that i told him to ask in his hotel any places that sell shaving stuff, does anyone know any shops in Benidorm that sell La Toja?

Scorpio said:
Does anyone know if they sell La Toja (either the sticks or the one in the wooden tub) in Benidorm?My brother is over there but cant seem to find any but then again he may not be looking,just stringing me some bullshit :lol:
I told him to check any supermarkets as they will surely have some?
Failing that i told him to ask in his hotel any places that sell shaving stuff, does anyone know any shops in Benidorm that sell La Toja?

All the big supermarkets sell the sticks, ASB and creams as do some perfume type shops (there's a chain thiugh I can't remember the name).

Never yet seen the wooden tub yet as I quite fancy one myself.

I reckon he should find some there. When I was in Majorca a couple of years ago I saw La Toja in the local supermarket. Sadly, back then, I wasn't sufficiently clued up to know much about La Toja, as now I would definitely buy a few sticks. :roll:

I know what you mean, i was in Spain for 10 days a few years ago now,had i known i would have been on the look out for some.
I told him to get as much as he could (theres a whole bunch of them gone for 2 weeks so he could spread out the weight in other suitcases) preferably the one in the cool looking wooden tub with the cork lid, failing that i told him to bring me some sticks but the bowl looks sweeeeet ;)
I will wait and see if he messages me on facebook again,he best find some :lol:

Pig Cat said:
Scorpio, is it possible that him and his pals think you are completely bonkers?!

Well as much as he could would probably be like 4 sticks :lol: i told him to get 4 bowls if he could or like a bunch of sticks to bring back.
His mates probably have no idea he's on the scout for some to be honest :lol:

aftershave is very good, clean refreshing scent as well, i'd expect the balm to be on a par

i think the soap sticks are as good as palmolive and WS, speick etc
it is a palmate soap not a tallow based one, the nearest equivilant would be Boots

hando said:
aftershave is very good, clean refreshing scent as well, i'd expect the balm to be on a par

i think the soap sticks are as good as palmolive and WS, speick etc
it is a palmate soap not a tallow based one, the nearest equivilant would be Boots

The balm is excellent, not too greasy and smells really nice. Well worth a try in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom