La Toja Manantiales soap have been discontinued.

La Toja Manantiales shaving bowl wont be longer made,so if you wanna try this soap,hurry up and get it now since La Toja have decided to stop its production.This soap was made in Spain 100% while the stick its made in Slovakia.
A sad day....[/u]

Teiste said:
La Toja Manantiales shaving bowl wont be longer made,so if you wanna try this soap,hurry up and get it now since La Toja have decided to stop its production.This soap was made in Spain 100% while the stick its made in Slovakia.
A sad day....[/u]

Where could we buy this soap?

I got mine from Gifts & Care in Spain. Quick delivery and great service from them.

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/catalog/the-pleasure-of-shaving/la-toja-floid-a-lea/646-la-toja-shaving-soap-wooden-bowl-150gr.html

Teiste said:
A sad day....[/u]
Is there a smilie for dumfounded outrage?

I currently have a spare I'm hoarding. Think I'd better make it two.

Yellow Jim said:
I got mine from Gifts & Care in Spain. Quick delivery and great service from them.

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/catalog/the-pleasure-of-shaving/la-toja-floid-a-lea/646-la-toja-shaving-soap-wooden-bowl-150gr.html

Out of stock in that link. :(

I guess this could be possible when some members of the foroafeitado.com spanish forum told me that the shaving soap was sold out at the Manantiales shop in Spain, almost one month ago

I talked last Thursday with Marta Pérez Dominguez, the woman who manages the La Toja Museum and the Manantiales shop. She had not the ability to keep the products alive in production, the decision is taken by a person in the Marketing Department of Henkel España, the spanish part of the Henkel group.

We only can ask Henkel to make the manantiales soap again

This is the link for the messages:

http://www.henkel.es/cps/rde/xchg/henkel_ess/hs.xsl/2198_ESS_HTML.htm

And this is an example of text in spanish

Estimados señores. Han descontinuado su producto más prestigioso, el jabón de afeitar "Manantiales de la Toja", espero que reconsideren la decisión, este producto tiene gran popularidad...No merece ser retirado, y menos ahora que el afeitado tradicional vuelve a ser una tendencia. Su producto está considerado uno de los mejores del mundo creo que retirándolo no aciertan.
Por favor vuelvan a fabricarlo .

Saludos cordiales

In english:
Dear Sir. You have retired your better known product, the "Manantiales de la Toja" shaving soap, I hope you rethink this decision, this product has become very popular. It don't deserve to be retired, furthermore at the moment when the wetshaving is rising . Your product is considered one of the best in the world, I think that putting it out of the market you are not right. Please give it a chance an restart the production.

I'm sad because the manantiales bowl was made in Spain with more mineral salts and the formula was an old recipe of the shavestick. The stick is made in a Henkel factory in Eastern Europe (Slovakia or Poland).

Finally Henkel has answered me in facebook

http://www.facebook.com/henkel/posts/289471541083496?notif_t=feed_comment

definitively no more soap of "Manantiales de la Toja"

henkel said:
Josetxo, gracias por tu mensaje. Es correcto que Henkel no comercializará más el jabón de afeitar de "La Toja Manantiales" por razones estratégicas pero puedes encontrar en el mercado un producto de cualidades parecidas y con Sales Minerales de La Toja que es la Barra de afeitar La Toja, disponible en grandes superficies. Además para afeitado con brocha, también La Toja ofrece la Crema de Afeitar La Toja en su variedad clásica o pieles sensibles....

in english

henkel said:
Jose, thanks for your post. It's correct that Henkel will not sell the "Manantiales de la Toja" shaving soap anymore due to strategic reasons, but you can find in the market a product with almost the same features and with La Toja mineral salts, that's the La Toja shaving stick, available on supermarkets. And then to use with shaving brush La Toja offers the shaving cream: classical or sensitive ....

the typical kind answer of a great company

Back
Top Bottom