Knife sharpener Suggestions please

I’ve had Most luck with a Lansky turn box and the larger Lansky that also uses rods but I’m looking for something that is more of a sharpener than a hone.

I’ve been looking at the Lansky sharp system in the diamond variant even in Black Friday, by adding the stand and the sapphire hone it’s coming out at £150 or so. As such I’m keen to look at other ideas.

I need to be able to run 17, 20, and 25 degrees (15 and 30 would be good) as this will be my one sharpener for filet knives through to bushcraft

I don’t want water or oil stones, life’s too short ….

Suggestions please!

Funnily enough I’ve bought the worksharp Ken Onion manual ( 50% off in Amazon Black Friday)

if that works well I will most likely buy the electric one too ….

Wet and dry paper I use with water.
Cheap. Works..
Tape it down to something flat and finish on something really fine like 1500 or 2000 grade.
I use a system not unlike that for my carving blades. 800, 1200 & 2500 grit self adhesive wet and dry stuck down to MDF boards then I finish on a leather paddle strop with 2 different compounds. Works better than the expensive Japanese water stones I bought years ago.

OK, but how do you maintain the proper angle when doing that?

By hand and eye to maintain angle.
Near as possible.
Good enough.
Some demos online.

Think some are too ocd over it especially if a working knife that needs edge putting on every few weeks