Kent / MWF

This has been done to death, at least twice on this forum and half a dozen times on the bigger US forums.

I've read a few threads about it by googling, and the consensus was almost unanimously that they are identical. but as i alluded to in the first post the description by kent that appears on executive shaving website appears to be at odds with that of mwf hence my query!

It's the same soap in the same wrapper with a different label and an extra £1 (or so) slapped on it.

I recall asking MWF about this once. They told me there was a slight difference but I cannot recall the detail. I've just sent them an email asking again if the two are identical. If I get a reply, I'll post it here.

I started the same thread about a year ago and the consensus was that they are both the same. Only used the Kent soap myself so not been able to compare them either. I hope they are the same because if they aren't I'm going to have to get some MWF. Damn it!!

Me too!! Wife's gona kill me :icon_wink:

mmmmmm....meat fat smell.....mmmmmmm

Looking at MWF offices, then it's only a small outfit.
I imagine they buy in the product fully made and wrapped.
It could be that other suppliers could ask for a slightly different scent mix from the manufacturer so the basic ingredients are the same.