Kells Original shaving soaps

Guys:I have been using Kells Original shaving soaps and I can totally recommend you.Kells has 3 different types of blends:Hemp blend,Aloe/Hemp blend and Ultra Aloe blend.I find that those soaps has a lot of skin care properties,great lubrication and the fragrances are really good,specially the Casbah Mint and Sandalwood(and I have heard good comments about the Lavender one)I also find that the Hemp/Aloe blend is the easiest to make a thick lather from.Those glycerin soaps just shows that tallow is not everything for making a great shaving soap.Maybe Ill sound heretic but I think that Hemp oil has the same properties that lanolin.
I just congratulate Kells (Dan) for making such good soaps and be a easy guy to deal with.

hunnymonster said:
Teiste... got a link for Kells? Only Kells I know of is in County Meath in Ireland :)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kellsoriginal.com">http://www.kellsoriginal.com</a><!-- m -->

Peter said:
Please do you have the ingredients?
Hi Peter,these are the ingredients:
Hemp blend ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner)

Hemp/Aloe ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Aloe Vera Gel, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner)

Ultra Aloe has twice as much Aloe Vera Gel added and is identical to the Hemp/Aloe except for this increased Aloe content.

You can find them on the Kells web page, "About us" section

I too can vouch for the quality of kells soap. They are, easy to lather, possess great lubricating & moistirzing properties and they smell great.

they do samples ;)

if i remember rightly a lot of people find Olive Oil soaps a bitch to lather, no?
or is that only if it's the main ingredient?

hando said:
they do samples ;)

if i remember rightly a lot of people find Olive Oil soaps a bitch to lather, no?
or is that only if it's the main ingredient?

These soaps are easy to lather.

If you came upon hard times they could be melted down & certain ingredients can be eaten & others smoked :lol:

I've tried the aloe/hemp soaps. Good scent, good lather and lubrication. Dan Kell is great to deal with and is very helpful and eager to answer any questions regarding his soaps. Worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom