Karve Shaving Co - Now Available at Shaving Station!

We are pleased to announce that Karve Shaving Co razors and accessories are now available from Shaving Station!

The Aluminium Daily Shavers Kits have just arrived, along with the matching stands, and we are expecting a restock of the Stainless Steel Daily Shavers Kits shortly.

The Knopf Pommel Razor is now available to pre-order if anyone is interested message us below.

Karve Razors Aluminium DSK Original.png

Some people sell stuff on ebay & think they are going to be millionaires over night.

some people asking ridiculous prices & i often wonder where the price comes from

Ah...it was the other forum I mentioned it.

Theres a guy on Ebay selling an aluminium Karve for £150. No extra plates of anything. Claims its very rare and not available in the UK but doesnt seem to know international shipping exists, and then its still cheaper to buy and ship it from Canada

If anybody has any special requirements from Karve I will be placing an order with Chris this evening (14/11/2021)

Please DM me or comment below with any requests.

LImited quantities of Orange Knopf Pommel Daily Shavers Kits will be available, a limited edition Halloween run and something a bit unique!

Orange Knopf Pommel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom